Sunday, January 4, 2009

Magnets as an Alternative Health Therapy

I have used magnet treatments for mine and my children's health on and off for years. I went to an alternative health treatment center in Killeen for years in the early 90's. They used magnets in their practice by taping them to your skin to wear as in a "Band Aid". Nikken sells a comforter with magnets embedded in it...http://www.nikken.com/sleepcenter/comforter.cfm A Nikken rep. lent us one- neither my husband nor I could sleep because of the strong chemical smell. My opinion was that the fabric needed washing before use yet you were not supposed to wash it.

I hate all the chemicals put on fabric that go next to our skin. It's the smell in the air when you go into a clothing or other textile store. I have even noticed that smell in some new homes that are supposedly GREEN. I always wash my new garments and towels before use. I do not use any fabric softener either. Our water is softened which helps the water clean better. Rainwater is great too for having naturally occuring SOFT water in your home. It can be used for drinking, washing clothes and all home purposes.

No comments: